Grow Bookkeeping works with small business in several different ways:
• Virtual Bookkeeping: We can work from our office through the cloud.
• Remote Bookkeeping: We can log-in to your computers from our office
• On-Site Bookkeeping: We can work at your office using your computers
• In-House Bookkeeping: We can work at our office keeping the data on our computers
At Grow Bookkeeping, we offer a full range of bookkeeping services for any type of small business.
Ongoing services include:
• Checking Account Reconciliation • Monthly Aging Reports
• Credit Card Account Reconciliation • Monthly Sales Tax Reporting
• Invoice Reconciliation • Inventory Reconciliation
• Monthly Balance Sheets • Payroll Processing
• Monthly Cash Flow Reports • Quarterly Payroll Taxes Processed
• Monthly Profit & Loss Statements • Annual W-2 Forms Processed
• Monthly Transaction Reports • Annual 1099 Forms Processed
• Accounts Payable Processing • Vehicle Mileage Tracking
• Monthly Statement Runs • Notary Services
You can combine any of these services into a package which will be specially tailored for your budget and business objectives. No matter what your needs, our promise is to deliver dependable support, unmatched services, and competitive rates.
As a small business owner, you may not have the resources to hire a full or even a part-time bookkeeper, but that doesn't mean you can't have your bookkeeping needs addressed by a qualified professional. Let Grow Bookkeeping take care of your needs, so you can spend more time growing your business.
Grow Bookkeeping, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Grow Bookkeeping, LLC
Leave the bean counting to us.
PH: 404.719.GROW firstname.lastname@example.org